I get asked a lot of questions during my listing appointments. Here are some of the answers to the most popular questions. If you are looking to sell your home or need a FREE Home Value Report call me Today @ (619)709-2042.
1. What is your list price to sales price ratio over the last 90 days?
My Listings have sold on average for 99% of the list price over the last 90 days.
2. What is your average number of days on the market over the last 90 days?
15.8Days for Traditional Sales
3. Of the listings that you didn’t sell in the last year, why didn’t they sell?
Only 1 Home did not sell. The property was overpriced and as beautiful as it was would not appraise for the value that was being asked. It was in escrow twice at full list price.
4. How many homes did you actually sell last year?
5. Who will take the pictures of my home? And what should I do to make sure it is ready for pictures.
We have a professional photographer that takes and edits all of our photographs. We also work with a professional stager that can come out and let you know what needs to be done in order to make sure your home is at its best!
6. What is your online strategy to attract buyers to my home?
My online marketing budget is just over $5,000/mo. I feature your home on every major real estate website. I don’t just get it added to the mix like most agents do. I get your listing FEATURED! Huge difference which = Maximum Exposure= Highest Value $$$ for you.
7. What direct mailing strategies will you use to sell my home?
We will mailer 1,000 of your closest neighbors and invite them to a Mega Open House. We want to draw interest of folks that may not be looking online and who may know someone looking to move in the area.
8. How will you ensure that a buyer who sends me an offer will actually qualify for a loan?
We will have one of our trusted lenders cross-qualify them to ensure that their financing is solid. If they check out with my lenders, I am 100% confident that the financing will not be an issue.
9. Do you do any type of work beside real estate?
NO, I am a full time Realtor and have a full time assistant and a team of agents that assist me in selling your home.
10. Where can I find your reviews from your past clients?
Online is the easiest, just Google Search ‘Leo Gonzalez Reviews’.